It is extremely difficult to run a successful business if you do not keep good financial records. On top of this HMRC require all businesses to keep their records for at least 6 years, and be able to produce them if HMRC were to do an inspection. Good records will help you file your tax records with HMRC on time and accurately. Don't leave your business in the position where you are rushing your tax returns, ending up paying too much tax or even worse paying too little.

TDS Bookkeeping can help you maintain all the records HMRC and you require, as well as helping to file you tax returns.

We can help you files these returns or we can do it on your behalf based on the records that you keep or the records we keep if you also subscribe to our bookkeeping service.

It is often thought that accounts reports are only useful for large companies, but this could not be further from the truth. Reports are extremely important to the running of any company, regardless of their size. Quite simply they are a set of reports allowing you to see thing such as the profit or loss you are making at the moment, what your cash flow is like and many other things. With this information you can make informed decisions on the direction you should be taking your business.

We can provide the reports that you need on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, and help you make sense of what they mean.

We can offer all customers a payroll services that fits their needs. This includes processing each pay run in compliance with HMRC's RTI regulations, providing payslips to our client or emailed directly to the employees.

  • Self Assessment Tax Returns

We can give you the support that you need to file your tax return on time and accurately, or you can give us your records and we can file them on your behalf.

  • Bookkeeping Services

We complete all aspects of bookkeeping, including sales ledger, purchase ledger, expenses, bank reconciliation, depreciation, etc. whether it be using a manual method or software packages. We can provided our service on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually or whatever suits your business needs.

  • VAT Returns

If you are VAT registered you will need to submit your VAT returns quarterly (or annually) and from the 1st of April these will have to be filed electronically. It is important that these returns are filed both correctly and timely as HMRC can impose hefty fines for late or incorrect returns.

  • Accounts Reports

We can help you files these returns or we can do it on your behalf based on the records that you keep or the records we keep if you also subscribe to our bookkeeping service.

  • Auto Enrolment

We can offer auto enrolment support to all our payroll customers. Over the next few year all employers will have to set up a pension scheme that they must then enrol eligible employees onto as well as paying towards paying towards their pension.

We work with a provider that allows us to offer a service where we can help you to comply with the auto enrolment and at the same time give your employees a great deal of control and flexibility over their pension.

If you would rather work with your own pension provider then we are happy to work with them, though the level of support that we can offer may very. Give us a call to discus your requirements and we will be happy to discuss all the options.

  • End of Year Accounts

We will provide you with your annual Trading, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance reports. If you have an accountant we can liaise with them and provide them with these reports and any other information that they may need.

  • FRS105 Limited Companies Returns

The Financial Reporting Standard 105 is intended for use in the preparation of the financial statement of companies that qualify for the micro-entities regime.

If your company qualifies for the micro-entities regime then you can submit you annual accounts to HMRC and Companies House under the FRS105 reporting standard, and we can help you with hole process, from preparing you accounts, submitting your annual returns, including Conformation Statements, Financial statement to Companies House and your companies tax return to HMRC. Gives a call and we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.

A business will qualify as a micro-entities if it satisfy at least two of the following.

  • A turnover of £632,000 or less.
  • £316,000 or less on its balance sheet.
  • An average of 10 employees or less.